Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Hope Real Madrid would disappear from the face of Earth


I hate being hateful ,,, I hate hating , but I cant help it , I hate Real Madrid ,,, something inside me dies each time I think of Real Madrid ,,, I cant believe they won!!! Oh My God , thats preposterous , disgusting , surprising , unbelievable , shocking , sad ,,, I hate them I hate them I hate them Oh My God I cant imagine I am that capable to hate them!!!!!



Thats my roommate and me preparing before the game ,,,,
Thats the bar where I watched the game ... I was sitting in the balcony, should not do that again , I wanted to throw myself down in disgust when the disgusting creature of Cristiano Ronaldo scored!!! ... If only it was anybody but him!!! I can hate anybody as much as I hate him Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd




I Wish Real Madrid would rot in hell ,,,, they are impolite , their coach is Rudeness impersonated , they pushed , hit and yelled at Barcelona players ,,, what did Barcelona players do in return? They just shut up and wait for justice but the referee is Ok with those assholes hitting Villa and picking him from the floor in the rudest gesture I have ever seen!!! I hate Real MAdriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid





No comments: