Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another dog!! Ya wlad sh7ebar!!!


I am beyond disgusted an mad. For the second time in 2 months my roommates bring a dog home. This time they found him abandoned in a highway. They brought him to look for a family that would adopt him.

Lets just skip the part where I dont agree with the words ''abandoned'' and ''adopted'' ,, lets skip to the part where I feel totally helpless , insulted and mad. They did not bother to ask if I am ok with it or not. It was a given fact , the dog is here until further notice. What annoyed me more is that my roommate who brought him did not start searching for adopters immediately , she went to her parents house for the holiday of Semana Santa and postponed the search until later.

What is Later , when there is a muslim and a dog in the same tiny urban apartment?!!

I did not want to make about religion , I just thought: what if I was allergic to dogs , would they have done the same ? why does it bother me to think that they think that religion is negotiable!

They asked me If I want him to stay in the balcony and I said yes. He shall stay there until God knows when , but he is not to be let inside the house as long as I am in it.

This sucks , this is disgusting , this smells like urine and I cant process it inside my mind in any way.

2 comments:

sheeshany said...

1 word

"يعّووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو"

hate ANIMALS!

EvaLuna said...

o meen sem3ak , o el mogref enu el wa7ad eza ma de7ek fe wejeh hada el ka2en el beshe3 abu ree7a 6al3a abu sha55a begolo 3anno 3arabi be7ebbesh el 7aywanat o be7essesh feeha