Friday, April 8, 2011

I am religious, do you have a problem?



This is an episode of Greys Anatomy , where a jewish young girl was shown when she did not accept taking a part of pigs body inside her body. While her stay in the hospital she was praying and she was interrupted by a doctor who said to her: Does the wall answer back your prayer? and she said: I was praying , I was connecting with my faith and you interrupted me.

She was so confident , strong and convincing. She gave me something to think about the next time am praying in a park and worrying that somebody might give me a ''meaningful look''.

2 comments:

Rain said...

Are you watching Grey's Anatomy now?
nasee7a watch it only till the end of season 5

sheeshany said...

:)

rain is so focused on the topic , lool

next time in the park WILL be different, ha! :))