Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Heart right now


I feel that my own Anatomy has betrayed me ,,,
My own heart beat tricked me ,,,
My Adrenaline went pouring over nothing ,,,

But I can also say , that there is some light at the end of the tunnel...
I dont know where did I see that , but sometimes hope obliges the existence,, Obliges the sequence of actions to bring something our way ,,,

I have always thought about this prayer:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference

And now I think: Maybe I cant change anything about it , but I am still eager to take my chances. It might not be wise , neither will it grant serenity to my heart but I cant just let all that slip away from my hands.

God ,,,, Give me courage to keep going on this un-wise , un-serene track ,,, God ,, God ,,God ,, Listen to me ,,,Hold my heart ,,, You know better than anybody how tormented I am and how much I need your hand to guide me ,,, God God God ,,,,

No comments: