Thursday, September 15, 2011

I have not been Mad In a Long Time

I dont get mad. Maybe I use the words ''Mad'' , ''Pissed off'' or ''annoyed'' here in the blog but actually I am a person who does not get mad.

Why? Because I dont take life seriously. This is the only thing that would make me ''really'' mad , to find that I take life as if it was a battle that I bother about winning.

But recently I noticed myself being mad , and it came so strong last night in class.

It has happened in my class since for ever that one of my students say something in a very very low voice and then his friend bursts into laughing that his face goes purple!!!

It did not bother me a lot ,I was curious of course , but not mad. Yesterday , boy number 1 said something and the other one crackeddddddddd and I felt the huge urge to kick both of their sorry culos a la calle!!!

God!! How unpleasant it is to be mad!!! It makes you vulnerable!!!

Its that its the same boy each time!! The same boy who pisses me off , he pisses me off he pisses me off ,,, sometimes I feel like stuffing my fingers inside his eyes!!!

(This is so creepy!! Although I heard many educators through out the years whining about ''a boy'' in class that drives them crazy , but I never thought that this would happen to me!! I teach a class of 26 years old!! I am not a kindergarten teacher!!)

But yet the same boy -out of nowhere- says: Why did I waste all that time not studying Spanish? ,,, and I go -inside my head- : Thats so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

God I hate him I hate him he puts me on the edge each time , an then he says something nice ,,, so I hate him ,,,

Ps: But , I ADORE being a Teacher.

No comments: