Sunday, October 23, 2011

An Episode as Great as a Movie




Yesterday I watched Episode 17 of Season 2 of Grey's Anatomy.

I just need to say that that was an episode as fine as a great movie! They managed to build a great story in 45 minutes and get us attached to the deepest point.

The music and the scene when Grey falls after the explosion , the way in which her hands are spread helplessly , and the music ,,,, God the music!! It was perfect.

Most of all I loved how the dream Meredith had the night before was interpreted in her reality but with different characters and a very similar scene. This happens to me , I see dreams with characters that I dont know , but they happen to be actual people or concepts that I live ,,, Its like a call from inside in order to liberate something clogged inside the soul....


That was a great great episode of a great great show ....

No comments: