Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I see: Its raining bicycles !!


I swear to God I cant remember when I last craved something that money can buy as much as am craving the bicycle ...

But sometimes I thank God that I did not get my payment yet , I would always tell myself: When they pay me am gonna buy the bicycle. I dont want to rush into it , I wanna think , chose wisely, enjoy , and not pay much.

I am thinking about it all the time , GODDDDDDDD I look at the streets and all what I see is bicycles!! I dont even notice cars nor motorcycle ... Only bicycles so glamorous , shiny and wonderfully.

I look at people riding their bikes in the middle of Gran Via and I just wonder if I would ever be brave enough to do that ... Like really drive infront of a line 8 Huge bus ...

I notice how people peddle, how do they slow down on curves , when the pavement is crowded, how do they pass from between obstacles and how do some of them actually ride with no handlebars!!!

Some seem like they are flying ,,, some look so happy ,,, and so I got one more reason to love Cartuja for the carril we have so we can ride safely on normal streets , nothing like the crazy hill in which my faculty is situated.

I wanna pick pick pick ...
A good bike that would cling to me when I leave and say: Dont leave me behind I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
I love those lines :)












This is a 400 euros 11 Kgm fold-able bike I saw in a shop in Zaidin ,,, it broke my heart ... I cant pay that much!!!
And I think this is the winner , 195 Ibiza that I saw in Neptuno ...

Lets just wait and see :)

No comments: