Saturday, August 14, 2010

Yesternight I had a dream ...


It was so simple , he entered our house without knocking, I was wearing my pajama and sitting on the ground infront of the TV. He passed me by acting so God damn normal and he said: try to study I will see what I can do with your exam ... He went inside and then when he came back he said: and write a research , try to write about the reasons behind the falling behind of Arab woman. He looked like he was making a conversation ,,, he was forcing it and then he waved and left.

When I woke up and realized that it was a dream I felt like there was a whole in the wall of my heart .... I miss him!! Why is that?!!! Am I crazy or stupid or unable to understand the signs?
Signs are rubbing themselves in my face and I just look the other way ,,, I am protecting my baby: my novel.

No comments: