Sunday, August 8, 2010

Visa Stuff: I am enjoying it

Today Dad and I we went to ask for my Visa.
It was fast and stressing , though I loved it!!
We know that to ask for a visa we should have a health insurance and an initial booking of a plane ticket, so we went only wanting to make sure if we can apply without them because Universidad de Granada is out of office and nobody is sending us anything.

I always tend to hate asking people for things and the same goes for the embassy , but today we had to do our work with Carlos and he was surprisingly kind to us and he said that there were no problem not having those papers , as he saw a remark about them in the invitation of the University of Lund from Sweden.

We talked - Carlos and I - in Spanish , Carlos smiled at each granadian word I said and Dad was soooo Proud of me ,,, he said that it was ok if he did not understand a thing as long as I sound so Native heheheh

This time they asked for a 3adam ma7koomye , I dont what that is in English but we get it from ministry of justice. We went to ask for it and I knew -having a bag not a backpack- that I dont have my ID card.

We went to Kaser El3adel , my uncle who is a judge was not there but he called a friend of his who called a friend of his who attended us. The guy is just cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!! he is a charming Bedouin with a charming accent and that Bedouin tendency to help people in any possible way ,, but what can he do to a Jordanian citizen who wants to issue an official paper without an ID!!! My dad was mad for like ten minutes and then he was ok heheheh ....

That was hectic , fast but nice. I just enjoy going through the tiny corridors of ministries , streets and the time we spend my dad and I in the car singing along with Sa3ed ABu Tayeh the most traditional songs of all!!

On the way home there was a guy who gave us the road smiling to dad ,,, something squeezed itself inside my stomach , he was so cute as well ,, the cuteness of those whom you will never see again ...
I wish I can print out his face from my memory ,,, anyways it was a nice day

Hasta la vista :)

No comments: