Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Man with the Long Shadow

Thats him!! The Man with the long shadow ,,, I saw him through the glass and the sun was right after him so he was dark, but still his moving shadow lightened my heart ,,, what is that? I was ot even sure if its him or not but I felt this special kind of joy that does not spread in the blood unless there is something about him , him , and nothing more than him.

It went smooth and easy ,,, I was pleased ,,, I thought I would chicken out , or I would just feel that its pointless -like all other things in this earthy life- but it was worth it.

This reminds me of Nicholas Cage in ''City of Angels'' when he became mortal to be with his love Meg Rayan and then she died , his old ''angel'' friend asked him if it was worth it losing the immortality for her so he said: For one breath of her hair , for one touch of her hand , for one kiss of her lips worth the eternity.

I never looked in his eyes as I did today , suddenly he seemed a little shorter than always , and his head was not that far , and I got to see them , they were tired .. maybe the most tired pair of eyes I have ever seen , but still , I was so happy to be close ,,, one last time before I am far and for ever.

And there are always going to be ''the other'' women , who treat men like shoes , and go trying them on until they find a pair that matches their eye shadow ... the women that can always get the things I always wanted , or thought that I wanted ,,, the women who make me write lines like THESE not knowing what exactly do I want ,, to what extent I wanna reach ,,, why in Gods name I am doing what I am doing ,,, these women, are they good or bad?

I feel like I should write more ,,, But what shall I say? There is not much in it , they were few seconds. It was the eye contact without blinking that I would hang to for a while. Remeber the quiver in my fingers , the adrenaline river through my veins and the butterflies traffic jam in my stomach.

Thank you for being a part of my shadows ... lets not think about the lights.

No comments: