Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Now or Never: Before the first day of September!


Wow!! Today I called International Relationships in my university ,and received an email form the scholarship people in which both stated that if i am not in Spain before the first day of September then the scholarship is going to be withdrawn!!!

Wow ,, wow ,, wow ,,, I was speechless for a while and then I made a call to a guy who once was in my class in Cervantes - have not seen him or talked to him in 2 years - he happens to be the brother of a guy in the Spanish embassy who always works with erasmus students and helps them out with their paper work. So I called the guy - feeling so bad because I would not have remembered him if I did not need him - and he nicely gave me his brothers number , so I called the brother and he was so cool about it and he said that I should call him next week and he would talk to them so they will issue it as soon as possible.

I am not worried ,,, I believe that a person would not take or live and experience if it was not Gods will , so , I will just pray and wait and let the best be chosen by God :)

No comments: