Monday, May 24, 2010

Through the roof!! erasmus

Dear Takwa Masadeh
(application L040900885),

We have the pleasure to inform you that you have been selected to receive a scholarship through the Erasmus Mundus External Cooperation Window for Jordan, Syria and Lebanon. Please note that the nomination is under the condition that you are eligible to the activites applied for, and that you will be admitted to the host university. If you are not admitted, this nomination will be cancelled.

Details of the scholarship:
Mobility level: undergraduate;
Hosting university: Universidad de Granada, Spain;
Maximum duration: 9 months;
Monthly scholarship: €1000;

A copy of this email is sent to the contact person at your host university (email address: intlerasmusmundus@ugr.es), who will inform you further about the conditions of the scholarship, admission, visa application, housing etc.


IMPORTANT NOTE:
Please inform us whether you are still interested in the scholarship and the placement by replying to this email WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL. When you reply, please make sure to use the 'Reply to all' button and do not change the subject field. By using the 'Reply to all' function, your host university will be automatically informed so that they can proceed with the practicalities. If you are no longer interested in receiving the scholarship, we will appreciate an explanation of why.

The official scholarship letters with further details of the scholarship (for visa application purposes etc) will be sent out within a few days after we have received your response. Please do not hesitate to contact us have any questions: use the email address info@erasmuswindow3.org.

Kind regards,
The Coordination team
Erasmus Mundus External Cooperation Window for Jordan, Syria and Lebanon

I received this wonderful message while I was chatting with my Sara... 
I saw that I received something and my  mind started racing... I wrote to Sara in the Chat: Pick up the phone - misspelled it two times!! - and I read the letter to her and we both started shouting ,,, that shout that comes from the bottom of the heart where lives the enthusiasm ,,, my parents were not home so Sara said I should hang up and call them. I called mom and I heard her phone ring in the garden , they were just entering and i reached the door jumping in joy. When she saw me she was like ''Oh boy! Its Erasmus'' and I was like " Oh Dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd" ...

They came in and I read the email to them two times , Dad was glowing with pride that I did it twice, once with my university and once with the European union ... He was PROUD 
Mom was not that enthusiastic ever since I told her about the possibility of the scholarship. She did not like the house while I was not around ,, she said that she felt lonely but still: She was so happy to hear that I got the scholarship and she said for how long is it? i said: 9 months which is two semesters but I can take only one ,, and she said immediately: One semester is enough, one is good. 
I was so thrilled that that was the only bargaining I had to do!! She said yes and she was happy , what more can I ask for!!! 
She said that I have to tell my brother myself and ask him for his opinion ,,, well that was the awkward part but I did it anyway. I read the email to him and I started yack yacking about the whole thing and he was Ok , later on he went to pick up his wife from the bus station and when she entered the house she congratulated me!! He told her on the way home , he is Ok about it am sure!! 
I sent a message to all my friends and I got surrounded with the warmth of their happiness ,, 
I could not believe how much God loves me!! He sure does!! i prayed so hard that I would be with my friends in Spain , especially Sara , and look!! i got it!! what are the odds for such thing to happen!! I am totally the only student ever to take the two scholarships offered to Spanish Major Students!! 
Rasha , Alaa and Sara were totally thrilled that we will be together there ,,, I spent the night chatting with my best friends in Spain Andres and Ana and they were toooo thrilled too. We started planning things and Andres published an announcement about me looking for an apartment there. It was unbelievably nice of him ... 
My ankles hurt!! I jumped too much I yelled too much ... I cant put it in words ,,, its too big ,, almost the best feeling ever every time I am alone I start giggling  - not smiling but giggling- on my own ... my heart is green.. 
Mom said that she wont let me go if I dont loose 15 kilos of my weight - not my luggage but my body heheheh- and I was ok with it ,, actually I will be motivated ,,, I am happy , thanks God , thats the biggest dream of all ... Ok , the second biggest dream ,,, may God help me with the first ... 

Thanks God ,,, I love you I love you ,,, I know you always lead me to the right path ,,   I trust you         

I am coming back to you Granada ,,, You cant imagine how much I miss you ,,, I love you wait for me ,
99 Days left :)

3 comments:

ΣcoŞan said...

:)

great news .. :yai:
alf alf mabrook nshallah .. :happy:

i've been following your blog for sometime now,

i hope u don't mind if i added you to my blog list ..
:give:

EvaLuna said...

3a 7sabak ya garaba

ΣcoŞan said...

tislame ya rb ..
6ool 3omrik zoog .. :)