Thursday, May 6, 2010

Almost Hit by

The other day I was almost hit by a car right inside the university,,,,
I was in university early - really early , just like the good old days- and after spending a while writing I started walking to my class with my mp3 on , and meanwhile I was searching the list for this song "Unusual way'' By Nicole Kidman a cars breaks squeaked behind me ,,, well actually I did not hear them ,,, my eras were full of music and i just saw the angry face of the driver , he looked - in a way - too lame and stupid waving his hands and yelling behind the glass of his car!!

It does not make any sense really , you were going to run me over , but you did not , good for you , good for the two of us , why the hell are you yelling especially when I cant hear you? ...
I just apologized with an automatic bow and kept walking ,,, I dont know , for some reason i felt insulted, mad ... I dont know why but a person who was going to get hit by a car is a person with whom you should sympathize, is not THAT enough already?

Whatever , the song is to die for ,,, Nicole Kidman just does it right ,,, hahahah ,, Good luck



No comments: