Thursday, May 6, 2010

Never ever again


I learned something lately going through an experience ,,, very simple experience though but I learned that I will never ever again work with drama queens - and kings of course- ,,,, it just kills me to picture this kind of girls moving and thinking about the spot light that - supposedly- follows their glory ,,,,
Its disgusting let alone Tiering!!! It stresses the ambient and fells it with negative energy , I was never - and when I say never I mean NEVER - been able to see the world that black!! Its a talent of being able to see whats negative and stressing in everything...

I love it when a person has his/her own fantasy world , where he/she is the ultimate hero , but i the real world , where others - like myself- do exist and stops being funny ,,, its not funny!

1 comment:

sara said...

3a seeret el drama queens
i can't stop thinking about tomorrow i'm totaly freaking out!!:'(
by the way tool mbare7 w ana bab3atlek msgat w ma 3m yewsalek i wanna tell u something!!!
omg omg omg
i wanna tell u right now LOOOOOL!!!!
when u see this check ur facebook inbox