Friday, May 14, 2010

alex and emma

I just loved this movie and I saw it twice two days in a row. My best friend Sara said that she did not like it, and as I think about I think she might be right.

There are some movies that just come in the right timing in ones life, they look like an answer for a hanging question , and they just fill the blank!!

Inside of me there is that beautiful mess that comes before ''writing''. I dont have the tiniest clue about what I am going to write , but I know it in my heart , it twinkles , the whole universe matters to me now , the flowers in the garden , the cats lefting up there heads from the trash containers as I pass by , the spring allergy , the smells of shops in the afternoon , food , the voices of people , the songs in the radio ,, everything matters ,, its just perfect!!

Alex is a writer who seeks the help of a stenographer (Emma - Kate Hudson) to dictate to her his new novel in 30 days to save his life from a cuban gang that wants to kill him for money. He dictates her the book , pays the money to the cuban gang , they fall in love and everyone is happy. Simple movie ,, touching but very very simple,,, Is not just perfect that you can see lovers getting together at least in TV?

I loved it when he said to her:
I'm just a writer, Emma. I don't know what to do to show you how much I love you. I only have words. That's all I have


No comments: