Sunday, May 23, 2010

Facebook Status


I just added the word ''Facebook'' to my Microsoft word dictionary so it would stop underlining it with the red line of misspelled words. I have to confess that Facebook - whether I like it or not- is a stable fixed and vital things in the life of people , and of course : of my life.

But sometimes I write things in my facebook and I feel sorry for them , because sometimes they get no attention of anybody and they keep going down with the wall until they disappear and so I myself cant get to find then no matter how hard I try.

A blog ambient for me is still - and will always be - the adequate place for good words , good photography and well done posting. This is why I am thinking about making a list of posts here in the blog all having the same title ''Facebook Status'' so I can keep track of my ideas and not waste them in that jungle.

Todays Status:

I love these nights: totally boring, ugly, not hot, not cold,nothing good on TV,me with the usual feeling of not wanting to brush my teeth,mom in her bed after swearing to God that if she calls me in 10 mints and am not in bed she would come and tie me down, nothing good in the fridge, no one in the chat ,,, totally nothing but this night manages to be MAGICAL!! Good night ,, I love you

No comments: