Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hay amores



Well well well ...
I dont know what I should really say about this particular one...

I first heard this song presented by an american student in JU in the Spanish Day... I had never heard of it before and still the voice of the girl tickled me inside ,,, she was floating above the audience , she was living a magical moment , one of the moments that art gives to his believers...

Later that night I searched it in the net and brought the original copy by Shakira ,,, It turned out to be the song of the movie " Love in the time of Cholera'' ...

I never believed that such an eternal work of art as "Love in the time of Cholera'' can be transformed to a cinema production ,, it just scares me , I always thought that it would not work out but with the few scenes I saw in this video I thought myself ''Wel who knows ,, it might actually work out''.

Now ,,, I can go listening to this song for hours ,,,
While studying , while changing my clothes , arranging the mess of my room and while gazing in the line of the horizon above the sky of University of Jordan ..
Many times in my life I had a song that I would say about "Oh,, I can listen to this one for ever'' but later on , and after repeating it over and over something in it breaks,, and it no longer can take my breath.

With this song - I am not saying that its different tis time- the magic is lasting longer ...
I get the chills every time the fore music starts ... I fly to Columbia and I follow the flow of Magdalena river ,,, and I feel totally '',,,,,,'' totally what?

I would have said in love , but I am not in love ,,,, I miss him ,,, the ''Him'' that I always felt that he passes me by not knowing that its ''me'' the ONE for him ,,, sometimes I feel that he is dead and I feel widowed to the deepest point of my soul ,,,

How can a song - just a song - widow a its listener?

No comments: