Saturday, May 29, 2010

OUR Discoteca


Today me and the entire group we were invited to Alaa house. There is not much that can be ''said'' about such days,,, they are just perfect and timeless!!! We had our usual system: Enter, Sit , Eat , Daaaaaaaaaaance , Siiiiiiiiing and then quarrel how are we gonna get home.

I love it every time we dance ,,, I love dancing , even more with my friends... Today we performed all kinds of dances , Oriental belly dance , Break Dance , Lady Gaga shit , and a wonderful body interpretation of the song ''Million Fireflies''.

In this particular one, I was dancing in front of a mirror and I could see my reflection and the ones of Sara and Rasha,,, The friends who are going to be with me in Spain. We performed perfectly ,,, we had a sudden unpracticed harmony and the movements of the dance were just tooooooo beautiful , simple and funny to be true!!

I realized - looking at the mirror- how much God loves me!! I remember a moment when I was looking at the corridor of the residency in Spain, and I felt sorry for never dancing there,,,never having this kind of stupid still wonderful memories, and now I got the chance to go back and correct my memories,,,, OH Dear God I could never be any happier!!

El7amdella ....


No comments: