Saturday, May 29, 2010

Russel peter and the king



Maybe I have never posted any of Russel Peters videos here in the blog , but I am indeed a big big fan.

This video of him talking about the king of my very own country , about King Abdullah , made me really laugh. I love that the name of my country would be mentioned in a humorous context , for a change an arab muslim country would be connected to Russel Peters and his sense of humor.

The thing that would always upset me is the commenting mania in youtube,,, you know the video is so much fun, a very cute anecdote where the king of an Arab country punked Russel Peters .. THE Russel Peters, it would have been great if the commenter's of youtube were normal people, but simply they are not.

They managed - as always- to turn the comment place into a total mess were the ugliest words , and the most horrific face of discrimination and racism filled the space. Its really boring , really really boring ,,, I really wanna know of those youtube people represent themselves or their societies in general , because if they do then we are living in a planet full of hate!

Why do they hate us that much? Specifically I am asking about King Abdullah , and it is not because he is the king of Jordan, but who can hate him? I understand that the world would hate Ahmadi Najad -Irani president-, would hate Hanyye - from Hamas Palestine- because they look different and their speech has a different style. But king Abdullah with his blue eyes, fair face , neat suits , GREAT command of english and modern speech method , How can they still not understand him?

Is not it the exact definition of prejudgment?!!
Have fun ,,, we know how to make it you know :)

No comments: