Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Scholraship: Once Again

Tomorrow the results of this year scholarship are to be announced. Although I did not apply but I am too enthusiastic and I cant wait to know the ranks of my friends ,,, I keep on imaging the list and arrnging the names I just cant wait for tomorrow to see how it goes....

I feel a little sorrey ,,,
My friends are still planning on going to Granada , but I have had my chance. I reall envy them - nicely and kindly - but I wish I still had the chance to apply to a scholarship that has an exam and a clear criteria , rather than being in the humiliating waiting of a scholarship that you get just for being lucky ...

Whatever it is , I pray day and night to get it becauase I am totally home sick to Granada ... Please Dear God pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

No comments: