Sunday, May 23, 2010

Portugues!!




Accidentally I came through this song on facebook ... I listened to it not knowing in what language its written ,,, I just loved the rhythm ,, accidentally too I found out that its portugues !! This explains why I understood half the stuff , Its half Spanish ...

The lyrics -translated by Google translator -
 If you say that I tune love, Know that in me will be painful
 Only the privileged have heard the same as yours, I only have what God gave me
 If you insist on classifying, my behavior unmusical
 I even lying I shall argue, that this is bossa nova, That it is very natural
 What you do not know, nor senses, is that the tune also has a heart
 I photographed you in my Rolleiflex, proved to be its enormous ingratitude
 Just can not speak well of my love, This is the biggest you can find, see
 You forgot your music with the principal, that chest of tune
 Deep in his chest beats silent, that chest of tune, a heart beats too

No comments: