Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I am too happy for you!! A Paradox

Today I got a very important call from my best friend - almost a sister that accidentally was born in another family - telling me that after she got the scholarship her parents have finally accepted that she goes to Spain next September!!!

She was on tears , I was on tears too. I was so happy , surprised and enthusiastic.
I immediately called my Dad who was holding his breath to know if her people would actually say YES!! ..He was so overwhelmed and extremely happy for her.

Its the yes that we have longed for for a long time already , and now that it came I feel a little bit disappointed. Ever since we started thinking about Spain we always wanted to be there together , but last year I went alone and next year she is gonna go alone.

I am happy for her, but now I am totally freaking out about the thin possibility of me obtaining the scholarship of the European union. If I get it and we go together its gonna be heaven on earth.

I really enjoyed myself when i was in Granada - much has already been said about that- but there were the moments when I felt terribly lonely , and I was in need for someone who understands me ...

A person never knows what Gods plans are , but I always trust them. If he choses that we go together then its the best and if not than thats the best too.

I am so happy for you Sara ,,, You cant tell how happy I am unless you go inside my heart ...
¡Enhorabuena!

No comments: