Sunday, December 14, 2008

We hit El-Balad

Aliet, Mays and I accompanied our american friends for a last shopping trip to El-Balad.
Before the guys gathered infront of Al-jame'e Al-Husseini the girls and myself went to Hashem restaurant. Its been long since I have last been there. I love everything about hashem and the chat with the egyptian workers is my best part:)
Either I was soooo damn hungry or its the food that was awesome : )
Thats Aliets hamd... I was begging: Let me take the picture and then eat ,, but she was like: Ataaaaaaaaaaaaaack

This is one of the things I call "Haiku capture" ... when mint is floating on the surface of tape..
It tasted Great!!



We went with the guys (Asad, Colin, Shane and Emily) ro this shop. I wonder how this instrument is suppozed to make any voices!!!
I bought two crystal owls and three rings.













Thats Shane playing chess with me (He kicked my ***...). Shane was the last to stay and so we went together to Balat Erashed cafe. We took a table on the balcony over looking Amman(dont get me started describing the Beauty of this magical city). I dont know who came up with the Idea of chess but I enjoyed playing with shane.. this guy has a strategy and a fine way of observing things.
He is the kind of person who would never talk unless you make him , but when he does: he is astonishing. I love how much he loves California (If I compare it to the love I have to Amman I think I would be able to imagine) . He sang a song That says:
California here I come
Right back where I started from
nananananan ( i dont know what)
So open up those Golden gate california here I COME

Love is contagious is not it!!




















It looks good but it tastes like car tires:)
We went home together Aliet and I ... while I was walking home I thought to myself that I have a good life .. a real good one. I get to meet people like Shane and have true friends like Mays and Aliet.
Alhamduilalh :)


No comments: