Thursday, December 4, 2008

Of Thursdays and Chocolate

In this moment I wish that this sponge cake is a mattress where I lay down and get showered with chocolate.>>>> Dont be smart and think that this "Nice" or " Funny" or even "Romantic", this is "The summit of depression".

My heart hurts..have already eaten 12 Galaxy blocks and still feel blue (black and grey too)
Why does it feel so bad? Its been so long since I last felt afraid... Maybe the last time I was afraid was when that elevator stopped in the middle of nowhere and I started suffocating in there.

Do you think its the same? We are standing in the middle of nowhere, suffocating and not having the guts to hit the ground so hardly , or fly up there where free loving souls do meet. How long would this take? I am afraid ... Afraid ... you just cant understand. It might take a lifetime and this does not scare me , but what scares me is that innocent look in your face. Far you are .. Far and protected. Is it possible that you are that innocent?

I am afraid that one day all of this will turn to be a page in a diary notebook. If it does then I would not read it , for its gonna make me cry. I dont want to cry...I dont.

Listen to this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0Z3Y60peR0

Conclusion: Chocolate does not help and I hate Thursdays.

No comments: