Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Eid panorama :) EnJoY

It was the hell of a Eid!!!! I enjoyed myself to the extreme .. I thought: If Eid is suppozed to be for children then a child I am!!! I was stupid in a way but in the matter of fact : WHO GIVES A S$ITTTTTT!!!!!
We left Amman early in the morning ..Eid morning

My Moms town with sunrise ...


The Masjid infront of my grandparents house ... My father's town is a baaaad town... The Imam was begging people to come and pray!! Reminded me of the father that I read about in Kazantzaki's novel " Enemy Brothers".



Mu cusion fares... smiling as an anonymus thought passed his little brain (I wonder what was it)



Fares Has taken his decision: crossed enemy lines ..heheh:)




Cusionsssssssssss





Shifa'a... I love this greek beauty she has






Hala... Jordanian beauty perspective
















My sword!!!!
Aint it charming?!!!!
Everyone was fighting over it.. Had to slap some, hit some , push the rest until I took him home with me safe and sound :)





My first pistol... It was broken the first minute it arrived!!
I was maaaaaaaaaad... My cusion Tamer went And bought me another one so I would not have needed to fight with the salesman (Its my hobby ... Fighting with salesmen is my thing:)


This is the new pistol ... It's HELL good ... It burns the gunpowder in a way that makes the smell hypnotizing ... I love gunpowder ...




At the end of the first day of Eid we went back to my other grandparents house , and there grandma has made us "Gra9 El3eed" with tea.
I love you Grandma.

No comments: