Saturday, December 13, 2008

Royal Jordanian airplanes... Real Glory


I have always thought that Yellow and Dark Blue are the best color match evr . A little trip to Queen Alia airport proved me right ,as the construction work gave me a perfect chance to ACTUALLY see the entire plane body.

It was late at night...lights were on on board and the engine was hovering as the plane was taking off.....
I could not breath as I was observing the view ... who would ever imagine that this Metal Giant would take you from a World to another!!

I was looking at the tiny windows and wondering how huge is it going to feel when I look out and see Spain !! or Tokyo!! .. Buenas aires!! Santiago de chile!! Mexico!! Rome!! Manilla!!Jakarta!!

Who would believe it!!

Well Royal Jordanian:Good choice of colors and everlasting glory:)

No comments: