Friday, December 5, 2008

Engineers: Go get a Life!!!

All of a sudden I discover that I am living In an Engineers planet!!

In japanese class we were asked to do group work (Ok , Can anyone come up with something worse than Group work?!!)(I call it: Grouse work) Anyways , so I am introducing myself to the girl like: hay, o genki desu ka? watashi wa EvaLuna desu, watashi no senmon wa supiengo eigo desu. And the girl was like: I am Folanitta I study comunication engineering. And I was like: "What the hell!!!" this is the third Engineer I find in this rutty class , let alone that the sensei himself is an engineer(oh , this is worse than group work!!) ... I hate them .. I really do ...


I hate people who can play with numbers the way I can play with verbs conjugation. Infront of them I feel paralyzed, stupid and dumb.


I know its not their fault but it pisses me off when they can calculate without using their fingers. I wonder why I have not learned any new thing in mathmatics ever since we studied جداول الضرب (I dont know what does it mean in english and the google translator says its "tables beating".. stupid). What happened to my head? Really what had happened? I cant even think about mathmatics which direclty leads us to "rational thinking".


I wonder : Do I have to think rationally?

No comments: