Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The hell of a Japanese Day!!!!

Today was the second day of The JU's Japanese Festival ... It rocked ... I am so happy ... I really enjoyed everything although I spent most of the time waiting in the Kimono line.


Oops... Takwa-san really looks like Takwa-SAN...loooool




I wanted to wear a pink Kimono that matches with my pink Jilbab, but everytime I traced it I found it taken by another girl. After 50 minutes I realized that IT IS NOT mine , so i went for the blue Kiomono and wooooooow it was Good. It felt so especial ... as soon as I got it on I felt three wonderful things:


1- I started walking with little fast steps.


2-I had to have my back straightttttttttttt .


3-I felt sooooooooooo Japanese and happy.
Now this picture is really funny:


Jordanians (Tymoor sensei and myself) are dressed in Kimonos and the japanese(My dearest Kekuchi sensei) is dressed in an european suit.....hehehe








At last: I got to meet Gundam sensei in person :)



I touched Gundam sensei's pinkie finger ... He has that delicate pinkie that calls : "Touch me..Touch me..I will make your heart wiggle".


Its weird .. it has been so long since I last liked something made of Plastic!!


I tend to have a stubborn attitude towards plastic because it demostrates a culture that I detest, but to say the truth: Gundam is some plastic that has a soul.








Dr Ramiz's street after the show





We had to leave (we: Mays-san Sarah-san and myself) because we had to catch our Linguistics shit class :)...


Life is not fair... everyone was missing with kimonos, origami , shoudou, gundam models and japanese folk games meanwhile I was in linguistics class parying that time would vanish. Actually I entertained myself trying to figure out something funny: I found BIG shoes parking next to my bag in the hall. They almost left a mark on my bag but its not this that got my attention, Its: who is that frankenstein that was wandering barefooted in this chilly morning!!





So I think that is all for today ... Am Happy and that's what really matters :)

No comments: