Wednesday, December 10, 2008

EvaLuna's Heritage


Having been the stubborn , evil , nasty , wicked , vicious child I was my family tends to compare its new generation with me. I stand as a symbol for "Childhood Cruelty" and this what makes me proud of my cusion Jude. The last Eid she refused to take off her pyjamas all day. This Eid we hardly convinced her to wake up ... At the end of the day she was there: Awakened , fully dressed up and OK with pausing for pictures!!
Sleeping up till 12 am. (Actually hibernating!!)
We had to bribe her in order to make her wake up!!

A little bit evilness left


Where did that foolish smile come from!!

Get yourself together you little girl!!


Pausing with Rashed (Would they get married when they grow up!!)

I am afraid this girl is going to lose her sense of being "Rude" . They deceived me when they told me that being nice is better... Sometimes I feel like I miss the old me .. I wish that I can go out spitting on those who deserve nothing but a spit.

I dont want to be nice ... I hate it .... Dont you ?!!

No comments: