Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Spanglish: When Paz Vega and Adam Sandler meet!

Wow ,,, thats a big ''Wow'' movie for me...
I enjoyed watching it because inside my head I can think in spanglish and understand what does both sides say.

I need not mention how much I love Paz Vega from 7 vidas - my spanish series- and the same goes for Adam Sandler he is just wonderful !! And the two of you did a great job in this movie ...

I watched it with my mother , and the movie was mainly about the bond between a mother and her daughter ,, them against the world , especially a world thats trying to wipe away their identity.

And a very important note: When was the last time you saw a movie that had a love story that did not go physical? Thats just Historical :)

Pure , nice , touching , deep and warm hearted ,,, thats is Spanglish :)

No comments: