Wednesday, June 16, 2010

España vs. Switzerland

Today my friends and I , we went to the World Cup tent in Sport City and we watched Spains game with Switzerland.

My family always considered the mere act of leaving house to go somewhere to watch sport a worthless thing to do. But today they were okay with it for the first time ever. Its so close to our house but it has been years since I last entered the Sport city!!

They were all there with my new language partner Elizabeth , and we had a blast. We changed our places more then three times , we bought flags and scarves , we painted our arms faces and hands , we shouted , we cursed in Arabic and in Spanish , I almost had a heart attack and Spain lost!!!
It was incredible , Switzerland!! Who ever heard that they have football!!! It was a great game any way , my friends and I can always enjoy the best of everything, but next time I want the pleasure of winning or at least the scream when my team scores!!!


A great day for the greatest time of the year : World Cup!! Waka Waka

No comments: