Saturday, June 12, 2010

50 First Dates: Get out!!!


There is something I do here in the blog , I draft. I open a new post, I write headlines of the Idea that I want to write and I book the date and then when I have time I come back to it and I write it.

So when I booked the space for this entry I was going to write That its a fabulous movie ...
Now ,,, (two days after) I still feel that its a fabulous movie , but its just a movie!!
You know , in life such things do not exist. The mere idea of believing that this exists will just help ware out my heart faster than its supposed to.

The movie tells a great story about a Don Juan -The Great Adam Sandler- who keeps tricking women into one noght stands in Hawaii and then he takes off. Until he meets this girl - the wonderful amazing fabulous Drew Barrymore- and he really falls in love with her , but - there is always a but!!- she has had a head injury and she cant save recent memories , as if her memory formats once every night when she sleeps. The next day she has no clue who he is , and he has to make her fall in love with him again.

The movie is perfectly written , perfectly acted , with the greatest Hawaiian background that makes everything magical, but the sacrifice part is the thing that is making me .. well lets say it: MAD!!!

Because he loved her he took the sacrifice to remind her of him every single day ,,, Who does that?!!!

But there is something I loved about the movie ,,, its when she takes him to her room and shows him the paintings she drew of him: Henry Ruth , I dont have the slightest idea of who you are but I see you every night in my dreams ,, who are you ?

That I believe in ,,, yes,,, there someone who makes everybody else look normal ... its THE ONE ,,,, yes , in that believe :)

A song from the movie .. enjoy


No comments: