Tuesday, June 8, 2010

After 3 yeras of patience: Safa and I :)


After three years of pathetic planning , my high school friend Safa and I we managed to meet today in Rainbow Street. It was wonderful. I thought we would run out of topics in about ten minutes, you know , I tend to freak out before such encounters , but we did not shut up for three hours straight !!!

We walked around rainbow street and then to wast el balad , and then up again and then down again , we took all the stairs and I was fasting so I almost died of thirst ,,, but I was so happy , it has been so long since I last had a nice walk like this one in Amman...

I love walking and talking to Safa ,,, there are two things that I always adored about her:In her attitude she never apologizes for being a woman. She is so God Damn confident and still funnily conservative,,, I dont know how she does it but she excels in it!!The second thing how inside out she is out-going ,,, I just say that I am but I am a lazy bag , while she is always out there picking on the world.

It was perfect ... I enjoyed myself especially when we accidentally ran through people making interviews for a Tv show and they interviewed me!! It was the first time I say yes for such things ,,,, It felt soooooooooooooo funny :)

Nice seeing you again Safa ,,, lets do it more often :)

No comments: