Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Good bye Rachell: The good byes of Language Center


Yesterday Sara and I said good bye to our - well , Sara´s- language partner Rachell. They have been very enjoyable 3 months that we spent meeting her 3 times a week.

Every language partner we have is an important page in our history as persons , but with Rachel it was more different , because she was the very first jew I ever talk to in my life.

I knew jews before but we never really TALKED about things with them. This time Sara, Rachel and I we had very long conversations talking about everything and it feels so different for me now.

I feel comfortable talking to the ''category'' of people I avoided the most in my life , I now know that we can be friends even when we keep believing in what we believe.

And leaving everything aside we really bonded as women!! I feel the traditional sadness of a language partner leaving , I already miss you Rachel but you bit am gonna come see San Fransisco with you ... I just MUST!!

Love you a lot ,,, always remember Jordan for it will always remember you :D

1 comment:

Rain said...

هظانييييييييي
:D
luv the pic toto!

and really what a great day it was!:)))

we should bond with Elise and Elizabeth as women now!!HAHAHAHAH