Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Name is Khan and I am not a terrorist

What can I say about this one!!! Although its a 2 and half hour movie , with the worst translation ever - I had to do a lot of guessing - but its just amazing.

I wonder why would Bollywood spend so much money on a movie that supports a muslim cause. I do believe in our cause but i know that no one sypathises with us , we just look bad thanks to all the media effort. But ''My Name Is Khan" is a wonderful Indian effort that shows in a very smart and brilliant way how Islam is not the religion of Terrorism , it does not imply that Islam is the best - I imply that :) - but it just explains simply that - surprisingly- muslim people are just people like all other , they lead normal lives and they love peace ,, they have to!! its a religious must ...

Really I run out of words when I intend to talk about this movie, for once in my life I can see a con musilm Idea being delivered in a smart way , just like the con jew , con atheism , con homosexuality are delivered in bright amazing ways.

I am happy that My Name is Khan is out there and people can see it ,,, I feel so represented and proud. I will pray for indian souls that is tortured with the absence of tolerance between muslims and hindus. May God help them all ...

Love You Barukh KHan!!!

No comments: