Friday, June 4, 2010

Sara and I: Gasping along with Google Maps

Yesterday I was hanging out in Sara's house and we were going non-stop about Spain , and for the very first time ever since I came back it occurred to me: ''Why dont I just show sara around Granada using Google maps street view?''!!

ٍI was amazed by the views!!
I know that I am going back soon - 82 days as I write this post- but GOddddddddddddd I was so emotional , it was just like being there , standing on the street looking at the buildings ,the streets , the bus stops the pavement ,,, It was GRANADA!!!!

I thought for a moment : Maybe I am stealing Sara's moment , that moment of conversion between ''Knowing nothing'' and ''Feeling homey and familiar''. But I rememberer when I saw a picture of my residency room on internet before going there, and it did not effect me , actually I did not understand what I saw until I saw it on earth.

Sara made some remarks about some details and something inside me was dancing ''I got a new pair of eyes!!!'' ... Thats a special type of happiness!!



Thats the street that I used to cross at 2 am to go to my room!!!
Thats the monastery next to the residency!!! Its so REALLLLLLL

No comments: