Sunday, March 29, 2009

Two Great days in a row: Too Much to handle

So I am officially a "Reveru ni" Graduate. (Watashi wa reveru ni owarimashita :) And we had a cutey cute graduation party in the japanese embassy (Notice something: I have never been to an embassy!! Oh yeah .. I went to the egyptian embassy a couple of times, but SECURITY thingies were not that bizzare.. heheheh they have a steel tray where they put pencils... )

It was so simple and right to the point so they were like "you came for diplomas? here they are" It was very nice ... Students of level 5 got their diplomas from the ambassador himself.




This new ambassador gets my "Coolest Perosn with a Position Ever" reward:
Then Kazuki-san showed us how to make sushi .. he was making rice balls with his own hands and he looked just like eating Mansaf ...hehe



Banquet:

After handing the diplomas we had a beautiful banquet , and putting aside that I hate eating in public gatherings it was a very nice meal with good new tastes.




Something delicious (I think it has mushroom and something :)




I liked the ceiling ... its as neat as the floor (My new shoes were squeeking as if I was in basketball court ... very embaressing especially when everyone is quiet)




My dish (See the sushi? I ate for the first time with the sea weed ... its not that bad .. I might like it one day:)







Something nice that I did not get any closer to :(









The story of the cheescake:


Once upon a time there was a cheescake , nice , stuffed and yummy in a table.


Kekuchi sensei sstarted cutting the cheesecake and with time pieces bacame smaller and smaller ....And even smaller ;p

And Takwa-san broke out with her share ... heheh .. yummy




End of story.


We watched a ver nice anime movie called Neko no Ongaeshi (The cats return) ... I believe in messages Gos send through movies ... I think "It does not matter anymore" ...



The pool:



It was freezing cold but still water has its Glory (I wonder if someone ever swims there:)








The nice lobby:










Someone who looks like Sayouri-san



Two wonderful FAT toys ... At Last someone appreciates fat people (Long live FAT Paeople:)






When I left that was the first cat I saw ... I was waiting for her to stand on two and strat talking to me ... loooool




Sayounara
:)

2 comments:

momiji said...

Very nice post Takwa san!!
It's really interesting :D
Graduation Omedetou Gozaimasu!!
Reberu san mo ganbatte ne!^^

EvaLuna said...

3an jad nice post?!$%^&^* because it has a lot of pictures it makes me dizzy ... arigatou gozaimasu ,,, fhemt aish 7aketely , golt: mabrok eta5reej o sheddy 7alek fe level 3 ... ana 9ayer sha6oor (made7 nafso sho a5baro? loooooooooool