Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My heart is beating with enthusiasm

I found this video of young circassian dancers getting ready behind the scenes for their show on the stage. Those are ones of the hardest moments in a persons life .. moments of high expectationos , enthusiaism and fear of disappointment.

I watch this as I wait for Thursday to come. On Thursday Sara and I are going to attend "Al-Ahli Circassian Dance Troupe" KUBAN who are going to perform on the theater of the International Academy - Amman.

Its going to be my VERY first time to see circassian dance live ... Whenever I think of it it gives me the chills!!! Oh my God am really thrilled .. Barina is going to sing and Zena will dance ... They told me that there are 18 dancers whuch gurantees nice formations... Ya rab that my chair is close to the stage ... I have already borriwed Aliets video digital camera so I can keep those wonderful moments for ever ...

Allah ywafegkom my friends ... I will be there an hour early to make sure I see PERFECTLY :)

No comments: