Thursday, March 12, 2009

He is back

Yesterday I got to know a guy who was willing to hit another guy for hurting the feelings of a friend of theirs.
I thought it was stupid untill I came today and found Señor A in the corridor gazing in the horizon with his empty eyes. He scares me , evertime I see him out there I wonder what did I do to deserve all of this ... He scares the hell out of me ..
Today I was walking alone and he was gazing at me ever since I got in, that my feet were shivering... I felt like falling on the floor and crying out all of this pain. He died two years ago , and I got used to a world without him and now he aroused from the death to scare me.
Why dont I have a ¨stupid¨friend who would grab him and nail him to the wall and tell him that he is no more welcome around me!!!

No comments: