Thursday, March 12, 2009

Owarimashita: A whole in my heart.

My Class in Cervantes

Today was the last day in my Japanese course and the last teaching class in my Spanish course in el instituto Cervantes.

Today as I closed the door behind me in JAAJ I had the "End of The Course" feeling. A feeling that is mainly based on the huge feeling of loss and herat-ache. I thought of the crossed fingers of Sami-san while he was thretening me... and the joyous laugh of ahmad-san... the extraordinary smart comments of Zembo-san (A7mad-san)... the weird examples of yousef-san and a7mad-san ... the ironic shows of bokamono san (3ala2, mu7ammad and sami)...

"End of The Course" feeling gives you an indication that there are some people inside the room whom you will never see again, and there are those whom you are going to meet accidentely in a public place but you will not say hi for many reasons (Like you feel afraid that they will not remember your first name, or they have lost their interest in you , or they are accompanied with wives or girlfriends) and there are those whom you have their phone numbers but you know that you would never return to call ...

"End of Course Feeling" is a moment where people do actually "DIE" from your world, and for some reason as you find yourself alone in the corridor you mourn them ... you mourn the nice moments and the jokes ... you mourn the faces that would fade and you mourn most of all your poor soul that has to keep bleeding faces and memories.

To all my friends in JAAj and Instituto Cervantes Amman : For Leonardo (Abu Andrea) , For Patrick (Abu Sebastian) , For 7ajje Sa7ar , 7ajje rena , El o5t elmonadele Ola and for my Dearest Miguel Angel Navarrate... If our ways just split then the power of prayer will always bring us together.

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم :
ويلك من الناس و ويل الناس منك يا أبا ذر،تعيش وحيدا و تموت وحيدا و تبعث يوم القيامة وحيدا

صدق رسول الله

2 comments:

ola said...

Takwa ur an amazing girl and i will miss u a lot..

EvaLuna said...

Are you planning to stop talking to me? I am gonna cry now
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3

Heheh ... un beso querida ¡hOla!