Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Japanese exam: にひんご の しけん level 2

Yesterday I had my japanese exam - level 2. The exam was written in a way just like the above picture...
For many years I have been known for my ability of manipulating the questions I dont know and answering them in a way that makes the teacher feel like I know what I am talking about.
Yesterdays exam was a ONE-WAY exam where every question is designed to check if you know one exact clear idea!! It was so smart and tricky for a jordanian educated student like myself. I survived 12 years of jordanian schools based on memorising and when I get an exam like that I have to waste like 15 minutes at least smiling at the paper and telling her: Are you kidding me?!!!

I did good and on saturday I will come back with graduation party feed-back:)

No comments: