Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Shopping in Daiso: Again!!

Yesterday my friends (Sara, Sadoof, Mays, Lujain) and I had a very beautiful day. As we finished our Gramatica class we went with Lulu to her room in the residence. We were talking and laughing meanwhile we were moving inside a little house which made me feel as if we are Ladies!!! How weird!!

Lulu took us in her car and they relied on me to tell them the right address .. happily for everyone: I got lost!! We had to call dad to tell us where to go and with his directions we got to the mall.

I am 19 , still it was my first time with my friends in a Mall. It felt weird for a while... its a feeling that i cant really get to describe but I can notice on my own face as I see its reflection on the shops glass windows. I found out something (its bad I know) but i was raised in a way that I get to feel guilt as I have pure FUN.

Anyways .. as we got in we made a huge fuss because we liked EVERYTHING. We kept losing each other among the shelves but we had tons of fun .. we laughed as I was translating the japanese I dont understand thar was written on the products...


Look:



First failure in taking a picture of the Kanji written on the box



Second failure^_^



What the hell does that say!!!
It looks like taking forever to read all of this
(Here is an irrelevent thought: If someone who does not knoe me saw the picture and saw how my brecelet sparkels he/she would think that am an elegant lady... heheheheheheh)
I bought:
1-The thingy that has fish flgas (we stuck it out the car window .. it looks very nice when the air fells it)
2-Ohashi ... 5 pairs and a seperate pair with a cloth bag that am gonna keep for sometime (evil plans)
3-Katakna litters!!!! I was lucky to find these
4-Daruma doll for my mobile .. if you look carefuuly in the right high corner you can see it hanging from a chop stick .. if you cant then here is a closer look

To read more about daruma dolls here you go:

http://moonpointer.com/new/2009/02/adventures-japan-tales-20/

I got it with both eyes on it .. as if ALL my wishes had come true (Get me a pack of tissues and lets enjoy are time weeping).. It was a nice day that I would never forget

Love you girls

Un Abrazo

^_^

No comments: