Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Cervantes Family:)


Yesterday


I did a little Origami shopping yesterday ... Imagine that: I went to Daiso and all they took from me was 6 JDs Buhahahaha .

I went out to wait for my Dad .. I sat on a cahir on the sidewalk and bent my back doing An Origami "Crab" and listening to Kiroro "Suteki da ne" for 30 minutes ... When i looked up that was the sky I saw ..




God how much I appreciate those moments when my head is out-of-service, my hands are busy and my ears are flooded with nice music.






Today



We had tons of fun in class and when we went down for the break we kind of stuffed all our heads over Miguels cup of coffee and we started telling him stories about his "Future". Well believe it or not: I saw a beautiful babe in the that cup. (Ohh Yeahh)



I did the presentation about japanese folk games



Kendama part: No one could do it but Patrick and a close try of Miguel.






Daruma-otoshi part: We talked about it neatly but we did not get to the kicking part..lool





Origami part: It was the best part!!!



We were all gathered around the table pulling our hair off to get the origami done.. and here i have to mention something: I might die and never get to meet someone who works as neatly as Miguel!! He is a human miracle ...


You can see the origami on this video that cant be embedded:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12_nJamoyTk




Saigo ni:



Watashitaci wa okashi o hashi de tabemashita ( I am smart^_^)


We ate sweets picking them up with hashi.


We were thrilled and playing even though the bell rang and everyone else went home that we couldnt fing a vlunteer to take a picture of us:



The aftermath:


1- Raya-san thanks for being behind the scenes taking this picture for us.


2-If Daruma was a man I would marry him.


3-Origami is a great way of learning determination , patience , concentration and to know that things are way too complicated than they look.

4-If I ever see Taymoor sensei smiling alone I would undrstand why. I tasted the magical feeling of conveying a japanese idea to grown-up people and see their sparkling eyes and their amazement. I am happy ... Arigatou gozaimasu

No comments: