Sunday, November 30, 2008

In The Arms Of An angel

Watch this >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j42ApkIIdNc

I am listening to this song in my office...am not working these days.. no work ..

I am thinking
I was in bruce's room.. watching Amman through the window and thinking to myself: Maybe I fell in love with the glory fo this city that its hard for me to love REAL people.. do you think so?

I reached a point where I believed that Love is a one side process..
Its where I live with my fantasies and soft songs , and where I thank God that I didnt run into you not even once today ...

God has a plan .. He knows that my eyes were too lucid today , that If you had seen them then you would have read your name inside them . You are stupid and this is why I mainly hate you ...

Its stupid that a person gets a one in a lifetime opprtuinty to be cherished, loved , observed , immortalized and treated as if he was a "Living Miracle" and still gets the guts to lose it.

Today I did some more fotos printing .. I print you whenever your stupidity hits me ...

I hate you
:)

No comments: