Thursday, November 20, 2008

Love From The First Sight





Oh My God


She is extreme beauty!!



(I am not so sure that its her picture but I stole this picture from my sensei blog).loooooool


So this is how our love story satrted: We are in the Haiku final lecture and I had to change my chair to set close to Tamara san who was by that time writing her Haiku. The sensei was sitting right infront of us and all of a sudden he broke my heart: He put her on the table and she leant a little bit to the front then she stood still... her lens was looking at me .. almost smiling to me (am not stupid , but she was so damn smiling) and something in my heart sparkled.


I leant toward the sensei, I told him : "Can I take a picture of the camera?" he misheard me.. he thought I said: "can I take a picture with the camera?" and so he stood up and gave her to me !!!!


Oh My Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood


She was so lovely .. even cuddly... I really really cant describe what she made me feel, am not professional but the flash part is just like a neck and she was leaning at me like a tiny smart baby.



Oh My God ... what have I done to myself??!! Now no existing camera would satisfy me except for her..


It feels magical when you hit the button and she starts making those funny voices , and you believe that now she is making your moment immortal !! She has that perfect weight where you feel Like you are holding a very precious thing but still light and sweet.



The truth is that she offers something that digital cameras cant offer , which is "face covering"... it feels so warm back there ... its just like pressing your cheeks toward the cheeks of a fresh born baby... it covers your face that you cant see anyone and so "you live your moment as you should".


God how much I appreciate those lonely moments I spent behind her lens ...


I used to think that my sensei is a freak because he is talking about her all the time that I have thought" If a Canon camera is a woman then he would ccertainly marry her!!" but now i see what he saw...



Oh sensei ... If you get to read this page I just wanna thank you from the depth of my heart for letting me lay my hands on her...



Arigatou Gozaimasu


I have to go ... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


No comments: