Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I did not see It that way !!











Its funny when a person gets a picutre of his own self and feels like : "Ohhhh...I did not see it that way".














These are other pictures that the sensei gave me ...Am so damn habbooleh when it comes to pictures ... looool
















I love me when I write ... I look like I know what I am doing ( Elly bedri bedri ..loool)






Ever since I got my mp4 I felt like there is something making everyone give me that look that says "What The Hell!!" ... I didnt realize why until I saw this picture .. thats really weird for a place like JU..loool






Here you go Oprah Winfery ... (no wonder why my friends always tell me that they hated me at first sight...really funny)


This is a very sad one ... Its so lonely ... I dont know why its among the Haiku pictures but I loved it (or her).

No comments: