Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sayounara Koko Kato sensei :'-(



3 Hours ago I attended the last Haiku session that was held in El-Hussein Cultural Center in Ras El-Ain.





It was my first time in Al-Hussien center, its so luxurious and neat!!





I attended the session with my father who sat next to me and was so thrilled to be using the instant translation device. He made me laugh several times when he was making comments and did not realize that his voice was loud, my poor daddy is not used to using earphones..loool.





Koko Kato sensei talked about Haiku poetry and read some examples, but unfortuantely did not make us recite the verses with her. The audience asked her a bunch of questions and el sensei was translating .. he made us laugh everytime he mixed the three languages together in the same sentence. And oh... the sensei should comb his hair more often, its surprising how he looked today!!





And my father was like: "Where is your sensei?" i pointed at him and my father was like: "Is he a japanese dude? he looks like one for me"... am not gonna get through it again , I was bored of explaining this tiny bit of information for the billionth time this week :).





When the session reached its end I stepped to the front of the room to say good bye to kato sensei. She was talking to men in black suits (they give me a bad feeling always) and when the vanished I came next her and said: "I came to say good bye ... its been a pleasure meeting you and I hope that one day I will visit you in Japan" and all of a sudden she gave me that HUGE HUG... I always knew that japanese people dont like touching others and if a japanese doesnt start a hug then dont start it by yourself , but as she hugged me I hugged her back strongly.





I really loved kato sensei .. she has that worm smile and depth of knowledge that makes it so hard to say good bye and consider that we might never meet again!!





Thank you a lot Kato sensei ... I will never forget you ... May God bless you and lighten your heart and mind as you lightened mine.





Arrigatou for Sakamoto san , Midori san , Kekuchi san , Dima san , Tamra san Y Sandra san for making those days an unforgattable memory for myslef.





Sayounara :)




Sakamoto san , Kato san and myself - picture taken be the sensei (God am so damn fat!!)

No comments: