Saturday, November 29, 2008

Friday Friday...again :)





Well that was a different friday...we did not go to our town in Irbid... I could have had an emotional break down because am not used to "Friday Silence"...





Do you know the feeling when silence is too loudy? I cant understand why are we suppozed to be locked in Amman meanwhile the entire family is making a mess out of my grandparents's house!!!




It was the "Jaha" of a friend's son... God how much I find "Jaha" a stupid thing to do... its like gathering everyone you know to emphasize infront of the other party that you are so God damn popular!!!

I was telling my father that if I ever get married (hehe... I mean ever) I will not accept a Jaha under any condition...its stupid!!! My father was like "are you crazy!! of course am gonna ask for a huge Jaha" ... He is exaggerating, I know.. the whloe concept of me "getting married" brings tears to his eyes...





The point that I spent the day n my coozy room... and instead of taking pictures of clouds, trees ,mountains and sunsets I took pictures of my room.






Welcome to my tiny "EvaLuna Land"












This tha "Arabic Wall"...





Every language has its own wall in my room , and this is the wall I started ages ago when I spoke nothing but Arabic. The white pages above the grey cartoon is the entire poem "Balkees" written by Nizar Qabbani for the memory of his wife Balkees.





http://www.khayma.com/salehzayadneh/qasayed/balqees01.htm





The pages under the cartoon is another poem of Nizars called :


منشورات فدائية على جدران اسرائيل




http://www.damascus-online.com/poems/Nizar/Manshurat.htm

I consider both poems ones of the finest pieces of poetry written in modern time. In the high right corner you can see my name written in katakana ... They wrote it for me last year in the Japanese cultural week that was held in JU.



How fast does time pass us by!! It was yesterday when I was complaining that my name in "Japanese" was so stupid and simple. I kept pointing my finger to the kanji syllables that were displayed in the background, I kept asking "Why does not my name look like these?!!". They tried to make me understand that its a different thing but I did not feel like understanding ... Maybe I Felt like falling in love and so : I OFFICIALLY Fell ...






This video shows the fuss we were making around the japanese dudes who were helping us write our names .>>>> God we had so much fun . Its been a year and I can still recall all the details ( looks like the 128 mb are expanding .. hehe)







The second part of the arabic wall: The four papers attached with clamps are my spanish courses certificates from El Instituto Cervantes - Amman . I have got a "Sobresaliente" (stands for: outstanding) in 3 of them and one "Notable" (stands for: very good). You can see the program of the last world cup and the simple drawing of a circassian male and female dancers( They break my heart .. they are so beautifull ..).






The third part of the arabic wall: Map of Spanish-speaking countries (They are almost 25 countries with the population of 400 million native speakers: america latina except for brasil , america media , 15% of U.S.A habitants , Guinea ecuatorial in Africa and Philipins in Asia)(not to mention my friends and I in Jordan...loooooool). A poem written by martyr iraqi president Saddam Hussien (If you dont agree with me that he is a martyr then you are stupid... hehe) and a painting I drew with my friend Dana in the painting exhibtion that was held in JU when we were Fresh Freshmen (or women ..lool).






The fourth part: high left corner>>> A poem by Robert frost "The Road Not Taken"...That was the first thing we studied in the Anthology class back when we were 11th graders. We had A fresh new teacher, Her name was Manar .. and so she was . One of the persons who lit up my way and made me believe in my potentials.



Great poem with a great teacher



http://www.bartleby.com/119/1.html




A detiled map of my dearest España. A world map and the poem that Julia Stiles recited in the movie "Ten Things I Hate about You" . Everytime I watch the video I get tears in my eyes. God bless Heth Ledger >>and Julia as well.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84e0HYgo_eU





A closer look on my World Map : Three Thick lines heading toward the second destinations:



Amman - Madrid



Amman - Tokyo



Amman - Moscow


Ever noticed that the word destination ends with a "nation"?








The last part of tha Arabic wall: A detailed map of Palestine (I insist: PALESTINE you idiots). A picture of Mr president Saddam Hussein .. May God bless his soul and may us see him in Allahs paradise. A picture of 6 year old EvaLuna wearing a white dress , in that day my father decorated the car and we hit the streets of Amman acting like we were in a real wedding ... loool... smart thing my father did coz I dont see a REAL wedding coming.










My library ... its more stuffed thatn you think: books are standing in doubled lines.





This is my childhood desk.. It has my elder books and my actual rubbish ... HeHe

More books put above the socks drawer. This Tablelamp was a gift from a nice friend who was worried about my candles disease. A year and a half has passed and am still planning to buy a bulb : )






Yep... You are not mistaken: This is the back of my room's door. Back in tawjihi days I turned it to a white board... Now I use it to write down the things I am afraid to forget and its where I do simple mathmatical equations (I still use my fingers for addition...lool).












Two shots of my japanese wall ... Hiragana letters so I can revise them all the time. As I started learning Katakana I have to set a new wall , and for the Kanji syllables I have to get an new house ... Hehehehehehehe : )








A part of the Spanish Wall ... Spanish has many walls and spots around the room .






My closet's door covered with transprancies and turned into another whiteboard dedicated for new vocabulary. In this picture we can see the vocabulary of Japanese last week's lesson. I can sing them for you now because I am revising all the time.






I dont open the closet pretty much because I put all the clothes that I ACTUALLY wear on the hanger.To tell the truth I dont change that much ... I just feel bad for others for having to see the same colors 5 times a week and this is why I play a little bit with my clothes :)



My table with my books, notebooks , copies of Quran, water bottels and rubbish:) I hardly find a bit of space to write.





Thats why I write sitting on my bed. I do all kinds of activities here ... read , write , contemplate , gaze at the ceiling , bit my nails , read poetry books that are situated on the top of the bed and burn candels and rubbish. But I dont sleep here ... It doesnt relax me ... I feel distant from Earth and this bothers me.





My Rocking Chair and my Oud . CRA ( stands for : Contemplating Restricted Area)


My Chair's name is: ترنيمة الريحان


My Oud's name is : جارا أورورا





The only one who has the right to make sounds in my room is my dearest radio.



My Japanese book , notebook and shukudai (homework)


Obviously I have not done it yet ... bad student :)

This is where I sleep : close to earth , hugging my Tweety and hardly waiting for tomorrow to come.

Good night

Buenas noches

Oyasuminasai

spakonay noche

تصبحون على خير

EvaLuna

No comments: