Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I surrender

Hay Dear Blog

I confess: I surrender!!!

This whole internet thing statred invading my atmosphere ever since i had 12 years old.I was always struggling thinking that i should start a blog of my own, actually I opened the "Create Blog" browser several times throughout the years but I have never got the guts to ACTUALLY start one.

I know its not bunji jumping or something REALLY scary, but observing the blogs of other people always got me freaked out. People are so aware of what intersts them and so I turned the question back to myself and NEVER (I mean never) got an answer.

I have published a novel before even starting a blog. Its way much easier with literture. You can write what ever pops in your mind about the life of your poor characters, you can compose their realtiy, their memories, loves dreams pains everything , but when it comes to your own self its just scary.

Who am I? its such a tricky and funny question.

But what I decicded this very morning that I am not going to wait until I get an answer , for this might take a lifetime. Am just going to start ... tha same thing my mother did when she brought me to life. I guess she was overwhelmed with the little creature that was crawling in her womb and so : she did not make any plans. And here I am today: A Person who ocuupies a quite good part of the existance and planning to occupy a better part in "Humanity".

And so ...
I am intersted in a couple of Zillion things , lets start with some:
I am a novelist (if am allowed to address myself using this word)
I love writing (actually i live through writing , me without writnig is a soul seizing to fade).
I already speak three languages : Arabic (mother tounge) English (something that they taught us at school) Spanish (my university major and my everlasting love story).
I am learning two other languages in the same time(yep.. in the same time , WHAT A STUPID THING TO DO, but i just couldnt get my hands of them). I am studying Japanese.. she(i refer to languages using "she" because I find it so insulting to refer to them using an evil rude "it") is the light of my each and every day.. my happiness fountain and the reason I wake up smiling everyday. The last but not the least "Russian" and am learning her because Ive always been involved with russian literature and at some ponit of my life i was thoroughly in love with Raskolenkov the protagonist of "Crime and Punishment".
I am intersted in at least ten musical gernes : Arabic classics (Om Kulthoom, Abd El-Haleem, Fareed El-Atrash, Asmahan, Soad Hosny) Circassian music and dance ( Ive been asked like a thousand times: are you a circassian? and the answer is: sadly NO, at least if I was one I would have been kidnapped by my lover and no one would have the right to object :)).
Spanish music : modern spanish music and traditional Flamenco music and dance. Japanese music (especially those aincent songs that were sang hundreds of years ago) Jordanian Folklore music ( I insist FOLKLORE and not any of the rubbish they sing nowadays). And to be honest there is a song or two sang by modern arabian singers that make me dance, smile, and sometimes think but to sum up the names: I love Kathem Esaher, Marwan Khoury, Julia Butros , Majda Eroumy and of course Fairouz.
I play Oud ( a tiny little bit "play" in fact)
I love to read .. have read like a thousand books (talking seriously) since i started to read at the age of 3 up til now. It scares when I dont have a book in my hand.
I love to take pictures ... I think I can take pictures seriously (will post things round here and then you will be able to decide by yourselves).
I love walikng , collecting garbej (i spelled it wrong i know >>rubbish) making my room a miss and spending hours trying to find thing under the debre of my room.

Thats enough for now (I am writing in my office and i really have to get going) but i really loved it .

I will leave with one of my favorite japanese songs>>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf-g1X-KGUM

さようなら
Adios
пака
Bye
إلى اللقاء

2 comments:

guntur said...

so u r going to be a polyglot.bittaufeeg.

sheeshany said...

hello
I always like to see/comment on the 1st post,, I like yr 1st entry,,,

:)