Saturday, November 22, 2008

The weird question of Midori san :-S


Medori-san is a japanese friend I got to know last week... very intellectual and deep person with a especial character. Throughout the conversation she said the word "Israel" and I was like: Noooooo Its not Israel its Palestine, and she was like: Oh am sorry I dont know that much. And then she asked me a question that made me look like Maroko san in the above picture. She said: Are you jordanian from Jordan or jordanian from Palestine?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was called to the platform in that exact moment And I had to close my own mouth with my own hands as the question dropped it open.
I am so ashamed... deeply ashamed ...if a japanese friend who has not spent more than a year (i suppoze) in my country is asking me this question then what superficial people we are that we had the power to convey such a stupid Idea in such a little time!!!
I am disgusted ...
Midori san thank you for making me see this

No comments: